it's been a REALLY long while since I was here!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

photosensitive

am pleasantly surprised to find this forum still kicking - I was never sure where I fit in here as I don't shoot landscapes, but rather people and mostly in studio at that...nonetheless, I have always enjoyed viewing others work and think I should put PNW on my "active" list for the coming New Year! me, I've changed the focus of my portrait photography business from families and high school seniors to retro pin-up portraits and it's been a fun and rewarding change of pace, lol! I decided to "semi-retire" and only do the kind of work that was the most fun for ME, and playing dress-up with big girls has definitely been a blast...here's a little sampling of what I've been up to (as always, comments and critiques are welcome):

KWAC_Jen-web.jpg ©KWAC_1654-WEB.jpg

KWAC-LR-web.jpg Kitty_Megan-web.jpg

KWAC_Apple_9672-web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back