Janice made me do it

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

NinaS

Super Moderator
Staff member
she forced me to take a day off, and join her at a flower farm and shoot ... flowers, Iris' to be exact
(all shot with a Canon 50D and either the 70-200mm f/2.8 with a 20mm Kenko's tube, or a 24-70mm f/2.8 ... all at f/2.8)

enjoy ...

IMG_5662web.jpg
IMG_5650web.jpg
IMG_5744web.jpg
IMG_5776web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
she forced me to take a day off, and join her at a flower farm and shoot ... flowers, Iris' to be exact
(all shot with a Canon 50D and either the 70-200mm f/2.8 with a 20mm Kenko's tube, or a 24-70mm f/2.8 ... all at f/2.8)enjoy ...

Where Am I? So give us a name of the farm and where it's located, please:D.

I had to drag you kicking and screaming. ;)

Here are a few of mine, and they aren't all about iris though. All but one was photographed with Canon 7D and a 100mm 2.8 Macro

bearded Iris 2.jpg

bearded Iris.jpg

Bee.jpg

Lone Iris.jpg

Mellow Yellow.jpg

Nina, I especially love the third one with the columbine in the background. It was a fun day.

They have peonies there too. Don't wait to long. If what I saw today is any indication, the peonies will be past their prime soon. Seems a bit early this year.

Last edited:
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back