Jumping on board!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

branlefae

Hello all! My name is Bran and I've recently joined the Forum. It's great to have a chance to connect with other PNW photographers! I'm located in South Snohomish county and run a fine art business with my husband. My main focus right now is abstract photography and I often shoot industrial and urban subjects as well. In addition to my time spent behind the lens, I also work as a healthcare writer. Please feel free to visit my website to see more of what we do!

I've attached a photo from a recent shoot. Thanks for having me on the Forum!

arlinescott

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum Bran! I also like to dabble in abstract and industrial photos, so I am looking forward to seeing your work.

branlefae

Thank you, Arline! Your site has a very striking collection of photos. The work with the firefighters is outstanding. Did you get a chance to visit a training session for the firefighters? Great shots! :)

arlinescott

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did, I am married to a Fire Chief and my son is a firefighter as well. I get access to some of the training activities and sometimes actual response incidents. Thank you for your comments.

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
welcome, Bran! i just moved to Snohomish county myself... now in Marysville. looking forward to seeing some of your work. i do an occasional abstract-ish piece now and then, but they're almost invariably the kinds of abstracts found in nature.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com