L.L. Heim's 2011 Favorites

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

L.L. Heim.

I put over 24,000 miles on my Jetta this year with 2 trips to Baja and back and 4 trips to Rainier. As I reviewed my photos I realized they represent a lot of very early mornings! This first batch is from my Baja/Southwest trips: Mexican pangas at sunrise waiting to take whale watchers out to the San Ignacio Lagoon, sunrise over the Sea of Cortez, a "friendly" gray whale coming up to our panga to be petted, Lower Antelope Canyon, and Landscape Arch at Arches National Park.

And here are photos from around Washington State:Sunrise over Mt. Rainier from the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, sunlight through a yellow rose, spring fields on the Palouse, little girls escaping a wedding reception to walk around a pond, and "Facing the Mountain".

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back