PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

fiznatty

A couple weeks ago I went down to southern Oregon to participate in the 41st annual Winter Wings Festival. I gave a talk and led some field trips, so I didn't have too much time to take photos... but I snapped a few here and there. I've uploaded a small gallery on my website. A short preview is below.

Merlin
merlin0220klamath4.jpg

A Red-winged Blackbird flock with a leucistic individual (seen in the background).
blackbirdredwinged0220klamath36.jpg

Bald Eagle with Mt. Shasta
eaglebald0220klamath22.jpg

Snow Geese taking off
goosesnow0220klamath79.jpg

See the small gallery from this trip here.

Max

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back