More Kayaking

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

timmo

Waaaay back in March I posted a few pictures of kayaking with my old point and shoot, before I even had a proper camera. Now I have a nicer camera and for Christmas I got a nice dry bag to carry it inside my kayak. Here are a few of the results. Feel free to critique please!

Wind River, WA:
6566645459_edcecc0d74_b.jpg

6566644157_be61d20d51_b.jpg

East Fork Lewis River, WA:
6592319629_aab85bda8d_b.jpg

6645475257_ec0df1f915_b.jpg

Canyon Creek, WA:
6657383045_7ddb88a19f_b.jpg

6657388355_190c1a2dd2_b.jpg

Any thoughts about these pictures would be appreciated! Of course the people who are in the pictures enjoy them, but I'm curious about other reactions as well.
Thanks for looking!

arlinescott

Super Moderator
Staff member
My favorite is the 3rd one. The water looks as if it is climbing the cliff while the kayak makes its way down the drop. Very cool action shots stopped for a frozen moment in time.

timmo

Thanks everyone! I think 3 and 5 are my favorite too. I'm having trouble deciding now if I like to shoot silky waterfalls or frozen glassy ones more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com