Mt Rainier Update

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
but for my own record I am still going to find out what they say about those tires. Anyway, I hope all you fellow members have a great weekend,

You might have missed it, go to the link that provided earlier. That is from ODOT, they are the final authority in Oregon.

mcsharley

Regarding getting Forum Offended…

I belong to a few Drag Racing forums. What happens here is nothing. Those guys (and gals) go at it tooth and nail. And keep comin’ back for more. Personally, I sorta prefer that to the nicey-nicey that is typical here… :D

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
McSharley, thanks for the compliment on the "nicey-nicey" we have here. We work very hard to keep it that way. We've got a couple rules that help, the primary one being "Critiques only upon request." We welcome members of all skill levels, and often novice photographers just want to share photos without having them ripped to shreds or being told something that's so far advanced from where they are it might was well be nuclear physics.
Another HUGE factor is the staff, who all set a kind and welcoming tone, rather than a know it all attitude. I'm grateful for that.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com