Newb again

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Dale99

Another Newbie here. I was sent here by Nina Sage. Anyway, I dont live in the great nw, I live in Arkansas. But I am visiting Oregon/Washington in a week, so I came here to get some location help. As well, I have been looking for a nice photo forum that has nothing to do with the a-holish people in my general area. So hopefully I can stay :)

I visited Oregon and meet several togs about 8-9 years ago. So a handful of people may have meet me before.

Well, welcome to the forum. Take a little trip through the PNW forum and the gallery for great photo opps. We try to keep it friendly here so feel free to ask for tips and locations.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back