Opening Day

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Tony S

Those that got out before sunrise got fish and missed getting rained on. I kept hearing lots of " I got another one" for the little bit I was there.

406456558.jpg
406456559.jpg
406456561.jpg
406456562.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Those are very nice, I like the golden colors, and of course the mountain totally rocks.

You should have gone to Mineral too! I was there for "fool school" at the railroad (Yearly pre-season training class and testing for train crews) and the place was packed! That lake looks deserted compared to Mineral Lake. I'd have liked to get a few shots, but I was just passing through and didn't have time to stop.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com