Oregon Photographer Intros

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I'd start a topic in each state category for photographers to say hello and tell us where you're located.

It's purely optional of course, but if you'd like, post a quick note saying where you're located and what your interests are. If you've got a website, you're welcome to post that as well.

hmm, I must have overlooked this thread, but went hunting for it when I noticed the very active Washington thread LOL

My name is Nina, I'm in Portland & I'm a full time portrait & event photographer

Thanks for the heads up, Nina.

That was some enjoyable reading, thanks to you. I missed it too. Still have to read the others, but it's late. Will update my own info tomorrow. Thanks again. This site grows so fast, hard to keep up. ;) C.

Just posted in the introduce yourself forum, but will put it here too,, Canyonville, Oregon, Not a pro although I have sold a few photos. Website is www.photographybydavelines.com
I photography most anything that looks interesting. I like waterfalls and wildflowers though. DAve

Hello...just signed up today. Found the link in PhotoSig when I submitted a photo for review.

Professional Landscape Photographer in Hillsboro Oregon. (Working 2 jobs....one in IT, and one with the Photography.)

Nice to meet everyone!

Roman

There's not much to say about me. I've been shooting photos off and on since I was in high school in the '70's. I retreat to it from time to time depending how my life is going as my "happy place". But every year I get more serious about it.

It would be cool to make a buck or two to support my hobby even to buy a filter or two. Sigh, maybe someday.

Hi, I have been a member for a while. I reside in Eugene, Or. I enjoy photographing nature most, although I am always looking for other stuff too. Gib Hayes, aka Rockyplants.

Hello, everybody

My uncle started me out with an Argus C3 in the very early 60s. Many years later I'm still mining the streets and countryside for those telling little details. I have been in the news business one way or another since the early 70s.

Currently, most of my work is done with a Nikon D300 but the Leica and Minolta rangefinders also see regular use.

Welcome, Graham.

Welcome. Enjoy. Stay. Post many pictures! There is some discussion as to Who is in the details... perhaps if we see more, we can find out. :D C.

I was looking through Daves website, saying he dont do weddings, made me think back when my daughter got married, I had my camera going when I could, I would set up for a shot, every time I got set, the Professional Photographer would say "excuse me" and set up right in front of me, at first I thought, WTH? but then got to thinking, thank you very much, you made my day after all! Ever since been wondering if I have a knack for weddings, and Scenic, Big Game Wildlife, among others.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back