Photos Around Seattle

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

i notice some of your shots of ferries and the like seem to be pretty heavily cropped... they're not as clean and crisp as your closer "in-town" pics. even with the 1.6x crop factor on the 7D, your 135mm lens is still only equivalent to about a 215 - not really enough for shooting halfway across the Sound! ;)

could you maybe resize your shots a bit smaller for posting? it'd make it a lot easier to see for those of us without 19" monitors!

Sorry about that. All of the photos that I posted on here are never cropped in any way and yeah I can make my photos smaller for those who have smaller screens...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back