pilings in the fog

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
just a couple of shots of some pilings (with inhabitants) near the pier at a local waterfront park... 5D2, 24-105 w/ polarizer, various settings...

IMG_3243sm_zpsb83d52c5.jpg

IMG_3246sm_zpsec47678d.jpg

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Those are very nice, great reflection!

To be honest, I was surprised when I saw them. When I saw "Pilings" in the title, I expected a shot done using a neutral density filter so dark it doubles as a lens cap. That kind of shot is all the rage now.

Nice to see somebody being original, rather than copying what everyone else does!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com