Red- Breasted Sapsucker

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Pictures crafted with my 5DIV- New EF 100-400 II. I have wanted this lens for a while. Have not been disappointed so far. Arrived at Point Defiance just at Dawn to try out the low light awesomeness of this kit. This little guy was more than happy to help me out. R.J

I feel like I am the only photographer that posts here any more???? Like I said before, I love birds and the natural world. If I can share, even a small moment into this almost hidden world most people have closed them selves off too. So share some of your moments.
IMGL0101-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0149-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0154-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0156-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0157-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0101-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0149-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0154-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0156-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0157-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0158-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0101-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0149-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0154-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0156-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0157-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0158-denoise.jpeg
IMGL0158-denoise.jpeg

Last edited:

Tom Z

Forums seem a bit slow for some reason. But I for one enjoy your postings, Thanks. Our big excitement was this red headed woodedpecker in the front yard. first time in 35 years of living here we've seen one in the neighborhood. Had a Rose breasted Grosbeak smash into the front window this morning too. He didn't make it. First time we've see one of them for a while too.
Red Headed Woodpecker_051721.JPG

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com