showcasefury's best photos of 2010

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

showcasefury

The Boat photo was taken the first time I ever took my camera out of my house. I did not even know how to use it at the time. The zoo pictures were taken the weekend after I got my telephoto lens. I took a trip to the Zoo just to use it.
The photos I attached to my introduction thread are also my favorite photos after I learned my camera a bit.

I wanted to add this one

My photos are so simple compared to everyone's work here. Wow!!! all of you have outstanding work posted. I can't wait to see my improvement in time. But we all have to start somewhere. Ill keep on shooting. :D

LOVE the leopard! looks like the white balance was off just a bit... he has a little greenish hue... but a great "portrait" nonetheless...

Great boat picture--I like the walkway (brow for us Navy guys) and the reflection of the sky's color.

I noticed that with practice, practice, practice, and attention to detail, my photos have gotten better. My latest photos seem to get the better responses.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back