Some faves from 14

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JDueckPhoto

Working two jobs has limited my time but I wanted to share a couple from 2014.

Thanks!

DSC_2362.jpg

DSC_3686-4.jpg

DSC_3721.jpg

DSC_6166.jpg

DSC_6966.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Jeremy. I like the beach shot, especially. Lots of interesting layers in that scene that let the eye explore a bit.

Where was the bison? Did you make a Yellowstone trip?

Max

Thanks for sharing, Jeremy. I like the beach shot, especially. Lots of interesting layers in that scene that let the eye explore a bit.

Where was the bison? Did you make a Yellowstone trip?

Max

Thanks Max, the beach pic was north of Tillamook and the Bison was in Yellowstone. The clouds/green water photo was in Yellowstone at the sulfur springs area.

Awesome, Jeremy! I've looked at this thread several times today and each time I have a new favorite. My current favorite is the central Oregon shot. Way to capture the color and light. You have a great eye in framing your images aswell.

So glad you took a look back to show us your favorite pics from last year!

Chad

Last edited:
Thanks Chad! I attempt to frame subjects when possible and noticed when I look back at my old pics there has to be something interesting or its just another snapshot.

Yellowstone was an amazing experience. I'm surprised how much each area of the U.S. offers unique sights and features. I would have liked to travel back in time to photograph what that area looked like 150 years ago though too!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back