Some Mt Rainier snaps from today.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Tony S

I was out running errands today while also shooting a baseball game and stopped to shoot Rainier from several different spots on my way. I even managed to get some color on my hairless head without getting a sunburn. All taken during the middle of the afternoon with my CP on the end of the lens.

First stop, Dogwood Park along Hwy 161...

406150501.jpg

Then from the shores of Clear Lake...
406150504.jpg

On to a spot along Hwy 7 for a nice pano shot after I stopped to get my burn permit (I took my chainsaw to my fruit trees last week)...
406150506.jpg

A short trip up the highway to Rapjohn Lake...
406150507.jpg

And then back home to my normal view of the mountain...
406150508.jpg

Gorgeous photos Tony... isnt Washington beautiful when the sun shines??? Only if we had more days with blue skys!

nice! those clearcuts in the foreground always bother me... they look like scars on the forest. but the mountain is... well, The Mountain! well done!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back