Steptoe Butte in the Palouse

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ront

I got a chance to run out to Steptoe Butte this week for a little while. Rocky, a member here who I have never met in person, let me know that he was going to be out there if I wanted to meet up. It was getting to meet him and take some pics together! I really love it up there. I rode my motorcycle out there and could not figure out a good way to take a tripod, which I did miss. I was still happy that I got a few keepers.
Thanks for looking!

Ron

DSC2130-X2.jpg

DSC2139-X2.jpg

DSC2151-X2.jpg

DSC2171-X2.jpg

great stuff, Ron, the more so since you didn't have a tripod and the light was going! well done, sir!i really like the first one. the closer views must be cropped - that lens you had wasn't THAT long!

Thanks a lot Rocky! The first and the last were taken with the Tamron 17-50 and the others with the Nikon 70-300.

Ron

I never get tired of seeing good photos from Steptoe Butte. Love the first photo, not sure if you included the smoke/fire intentionally or not but it gives the photo a uniquness that many from there don't have.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back