The Darkroom - Virtual Bar and Grill

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
All of my other discussion forums have an "off topic topic". A place you can just say hello, comment on the weather, talk about your current projects, and talk with your fellow forum members.

You don't have to be "on topic here".

Like any good bar, we have one rule. NO religion or politics. Those subjects always get ugly sooner or later.

Other than that, have fun.

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
I'll get things started...

What are you shooting and how much photography have you done lately? Obviously things have changed, a lot, lately. Are you still shooting, and if so where and what subjects?

My summer has completely changed. 4 Ren Faires have cancelled, and the last one, scheduled for August is still on, state rules permitting. However, as COVID cases continue to increase in the state, things are looking doubtful for August too.

Every Highlands Game, including the big one in Enumclaw has already cancelled. Music festivals cancelled. The Tall Ships aren't sailing. The railroad museum is closed. Zoos and wildlife parks shut down. National Parks closed, no day trips to Rainier even.

On a personal note, my annual trip to Grand Tetons/Yellowstone has been cancelled by me. Not in the budget this year, and with travelers coming from all over the world, or at least in the pats, Yellowstone sounds a bit risky from now. Then again, maybe it would be far less crowded?

It's really crowd free at the moment, still closed with no anticipated opening date.

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
::Tap:: ::Tap::

this thing on? I know I’m no stand up comic but I lobbed a softball right over the plate.

“what you shooting?”should be an easy question for a photog, humor me and liven the place up.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com