The Dreaming Hill

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

timmo

Thinking very much of this thread when I visited Seattle over the weekend, I made this picture at Gas Works Park.
5682837852_61e36952c5_b.jpg

Of course you can't really tell it is at Gas Works perhaps, but well, everyone has shot the structures (hey, even my girlfriend has a picture of the park in some guidebook) and that's my justification anyway, for better or worse.
Title is blatantly stolen from a song I really like.
Thanks for your time!

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Nice shot! I've never seen Gasworks look so pretty, those flowers really make the photo!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com