PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

fiznatty

I photographed my first Husky Football game of the season last night, Washington's 63-7 win over Montana at Husky Stadium.

poundsq0917montana1.jpg

I've posted more photos of the game action on my blog.

Max

fiznatty

Thanks Bill. For the tight shots I'm using a 600mm f/4, the same lens I use for wildlife much of the time. The 600 is a bit long at times (400mm 2.8, or nowadays the 200-400mm are sort of the go-to choices for football among professionals), but I pair it with a 70-200mm 2.8 and a wide lens. Typically I'm carrying three bodies with lenses attached on the sidelines.

Max

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com