Welcome to "The f Stops Here"

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
With the surge in traffic due to the majority of people being told to shelter in place, the forum has become a lot more active. It was time for the yearly server renewal anyway, so I shopped around, found a new host and get a better and faster server for the same price. (They're like the cable company, New customers get a screaming deal. Been here a while? Yeah, you're rates go up, way up...)

Along with the new hardware, I thought maybe it was time for a new name for the chatter topic.

So I'm trying this one on for size. Let me know what you think. The old name was "Digital Darkroom", which I really like, but it didn't really make it clear the topic was for off topic conversation, jokes and general chatter. (Religion and Politics excluded).

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back