Whistling Death

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently Photobucket has screwed me up, so most of my previously posted images have disappeared, replaced by their idiotic little graphic telling viewers I've reached some unknown limit of 3rd party hosting. I am waiting to hear back from them to find out what the hell they're doing, but in the meantime, here are some shots of Paul Allen's latest "artifact", a Goodyear FG-1D Corsair just acquired by Paul's Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum, as it's now called. Taken at their "Pacific Theater Day" today at Paine Field...

IMG_7497 crop sm.jpg

IMG_7508 sm.jpg

IMG_7693 sm.jpg

IMG_7699 sm.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com