Winter Dawn- Skagit

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

A frosty dawn in the west Skagit Valley.

Attachments

• Skagit Short Ear Owl 001.JPG
    Skagit Short Ear Owl 001.JPG
    372.2 KB · Views: 171
  • Skagit Short Ear Owl 002.JPG
    Skagit Short Ear Owl 002.JPG
    358.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Skagit Short Ear Owl 025.JPG
    Skagit Short Ear Owl 025.JPG
    244.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Skagit Short Ear Owl 030.JPG
    Skagit Short Ear Owl 030.JPG
    327.9 KB · Views: 178

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the first two photos are mis-captioned.

I posted some photos for you in my backyard bird thread. Scroll down page 5 to posts #93 & 94.

The file name is Skagit Short Ear Owl. I have a general file labeled Skagit, Just in this sub folder must be a thousand folders, They are organized by name Skagit and by description like Eagles and then by date. So these photos came from the short ear owl file.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com