Recent content by abear

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. A

Comment by 'abear' in media 'Snoqualmie Falls'

I like it!
  2. A

Comment by 'abear' in media 'Peligac cormorant'

You must have worked to get this shot.
  3. A

Comment by 'abear' in media 'Me and My Shadow'

It took a moment to process what I was seeing there.
  4. A

Comment by 'abear' in media 'Northwest Trek'

Good shot. I hope you had a long lense for that one
  5. A

Comment by 'abear' in media 'Northwest Trek'

Good shot!
  6. A

Comment by 'abear' in media 'Agility Pictures'

Nice catch! The good boy is in good focus on the soft background. Jumps at you.
  7. A

Comment by 'abear' in media 'Hummer Guard'

Interesting idea and good workmanship.
  8. A

Comment by 'abear' in media 'Still Moving'

Terrific shot.. You have the eyes looking at the observer, nice fluid composition, and nice sharp image.
  9. A

Comment by 'abear' in media 'Arch Rock Or State Park South Coast'

Really nice, You captured the light going through the arch, the far details blend nicely into providing a nice background for the closer, foreground details, enhancing the perspective. Thing of beauty.
  10. A

Comment by 'abear' in media 'S. Sin'

Nice picture. Lovely model.
  11. A

Knight Shift at the Ren Faire

Thing of beauty!
  12. A

Eagles and chick

The male is shifting the position of a fish carcass he brought earlier. If you look carefully at his left, raised foot you can see the stub where his talon was.
  13. A

Eagles and chick

The male also has a talon missing with a healed stump on its left foot.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back