Recent content by Jason Babila

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Jason Babila

Hummingbird of Edmonds, WA

Here's one more.
  2. Jason Babila

It seems so, there was another person taking some pictures as well and it stayed for us to get some shots.
  3. Jason Babila

Hello from Spanaway, Washington!

Hello from Renton.
  4. Jason Babila

I managed to get some free time from work and I decided to go and look for some birds, it was interesting enough for me to spot this hummingbird and it wasn't camera shy at all, it seems it wanted it's picture taken and it hung around for a long time and it flew very close to me from one branch...
  5. Jason Babila

Heat distortion

I have the carman too:D
  6. Jason Babila

Heat distortion

You could say it's a mirage, I didn't take the heat distortion into consideration but it was hot that day.
  7. Jason Babila

Heat distortion

How's this for some heat distortion? got this shot well over 100 yards in Mukilteo.
  8. Jason Babila

Ravens at Scenic, WA

We stashed the slot train in Monroe that day to load up more under cutter ballast near Monroe and took it up to east Baring on Thur.
  9. Jason Babila

Ravens at Scenic, WA

The work train you saw was the W INBINB2, they went to Miller creek to pick up the loaded ballast cars, the other work train that is up in the area has three geeps on the rail train that was in Gold Bar.
  10. Jason Babila

Ravens at Scenic, WA

Bob, that flat car has yellow paint all over that car, it's a mess.:eek::rolleyes:
  11. Jason Babila

Ravens at Scenic, WA

Reed, It was taken on Tuesday around 11am, what you saw was probably the signal maintainer, section, and possibly the track inspector since they were up there a couple of days, on Wednesday, we were further west between Sultan and Monroe, you might have noticed the slot train in Sultan...
  12. Jason Babila

Ravens at Scenic, WA

Yes they are, funny thing is that they know me well because everytime i'm up at where they are, they will fly in up close and I'll throw them some nuts and potato chips. They won't bother the other guys because they know they won't get anything from them.
  13. Jason Babila

Ravens at Scenic, WA

I finally got a few shots of these two camera shy ravens, everytime I tried to get a few shots of these birds they just fly away when I grab my camera. There are four ravens, two adults and two younger ones, the one on the coupler is the adult female and the other on the rail is the male adult.
  14. Jason Babila

Newby

Thanks Rascal, I was near Howarth park when I got that shot, we were waiting for that garbage train to go by before we could proceed east towards Goldbar, I was just messing around with my camera trying to get a decent shot and getting myself familiar with the camera a bit more.:D BTW, you will...
  15. Jason Babila

Newby

Now, all I need to do is get myself into photography a bit and I need to learn more.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back