Recent content by P Rae

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Hen and Chicks

Hen and Chicks

2. Crocus Blossom

Crocus Blossom

3. sunny spring befinnings

sunny spring befinnings

4. Strolling the Dock

Strolling the Dock

Aatlantic coast Florida
  5. Walkway to Infinity

Walkway to Infinity

Aatlantic coast Florida
  6. Flying Combo

Flying Combo

Fireworks
  7. Exploding Fower

Exploding Fower

Fireworks
  8. tide_receding_from_beach

tide_receding_from_beach

9. P

Hello

Tripod Thanks for the encouragement to carry the tripod at all times. Most of my 'shots' like the bridge are looking good in snapshot view. Close exam always proves a bit of a tremor. I did confess to 'amateur' with many grins...:D I do want to keep improving, so thank you for all tips.
  10. Showy petals

Showy petals

Light and shadow of Iris
  11. A New Promise

A New Promise

Rose center
  12. P

Hello

Hello; I am an amateur who plays with the digital camera when I can. Much to learn, but enjoying the process. From Eastern WA, rural south of Spokane.
  13. Contrasts

Contrasts

Snow trees 2008/09 Light and Shadow
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back