Recent content by rach

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. R

A Fine Winter Day at Nisqually

Amazing shots! Obviously I need to go there the next time I'm up in Olympia! (I have family there.)
  2. R

Bob's Best 2009

Oh, clearly we must play with water balloons sometime. That is sooooooo cool! The other shots are great, too, of course, that's just something I hadn't ever thought of trying to shoot. I love the one Leia chose, too. That is one wonderful shot of that bridge!
  3. R

My 12 best from 2009

All the macros (including the bee) were taken with the kit lens and a +10 macro filter. Someday I'll be able to afford a real macro lens, but, for now, that's what I use. And I say recovering about the trains (to reference your previous post) and my son because does still like his trains...
  4. R

My 12 best from 2009

My son (12) is a recovering train fanatic. :-) We went to Portland and rode the Daylight in December so that wheel is on the Daylight. The fog in the trees is actually steam from the Daylight in the trees.
  5. R

Hi from Eugene area

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Leia, I do some insects from time to time. That was a fun thread to see. Thanks!
  6. R

My 12 best from 2009

And the last ones (not sure why I couldn't get these to upload larger, but I couldn't):
  7. R

My 12 best from 2009

More of my best:
  8. R

My 12 best from 2009

Hi all, Since I'm new you won't have seen any of these before, but here they are. My 12 favorites from 2009. :-) (In about 3 posts) This first shot is a bubble over my neighor's house, taken in the rain, as you can tell. I've been asked several times if that is photoshopped and it is...
  9. R

mike-best liked of 2009

Oh the soulful pup is the best, hands down (IMO!). :-)
  10. R

Arline - Best of '09

Wow--my favorite is the of all the glasswork at the museum of glass.
  11. R

Cream of the Crop of 2009

Many wonderful shots here, but the one of Gig Harbor literally made me gasp. So beautiful!
  12. R

Twick- Twelve for 2009

Lovely--especially the sailboat one.
  13. R

Steve E. - Favorites of '09

Beautiful work. The Mt Hood scene is my favorite.
  14. R

JaniceL - A dzn of my best shots.

Love the squirrel between the dog ears! The squirrels like to taunt my dog, too. Don't know what I would do if my pup had to be limited activity for awhile! I hope yours has fully recovered now!
  15. R

Hi from Eugene area

Hi, I'm new here and want to introduce myself. I'm an amateur photographer. I got a Nikon D40 about 18 months ago and love it. I'm really drawn to macros and enjoy highlighting things that most people would never notice. I look forward to learning more as I'm here. :-) Rach
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back