Recent content by rldedinsky

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. R

Hi! Newbie from Edgewood...

Info Thanks for the info again...I checked out smugmug and I think I could feel pretty comfortable there. So, I put some pics up here, along with my introduction book, I think i babble a lot sometimes. I'm hoping to get some feedback so where do I go from here. I will check it out tonight...
  2. R

Sweet Hey Bob, Thanks for all the information. I didn't even think to add a link and it's such a great resource. The prices are fair and the people are wonderful. Members get a super deal and all it takes is seven hours of volunteering to become a member. My husband and I have our...
  3. R

A/nt Art/Not Terminal is a completely volunteer ran gallery in downtown Seattle. It was originally a bus terminal hence the the name. There are no paid employees whatsoever. That was pretty much the reason I chose to enter the contest. I loved the idea of it being ran completely for and by the...
  4. R

Washington Photographer Intros

Hi Everyone! My name is Rhonda and I live in the Edgewood area.....it's in between Puyallup and Federal Way pretty much. I am here pretty much looking for advice from more experienced photographers and meeting people in the area that are also into photography. I'm a film photographer...
  5. R

Thank You! Thank you C for your kind greeting. Yes, in fact it was grief, exasperation, desperation, despair and then some. My father was terminally ill for two years, in and out of the hospital constantly. These photos were taken about three months before he passed so she had been through...
  6. R

Hi Ya'll, My name is Rhonda and I am so glad to happen upon this site! My father, whom departed this world in February, was a photographer and I developed my love of photography through him. Now that he has departed I feel almost as if it is my mission to carry on with his work so to speak...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back