Recent content by Snowman5678

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. S

I'm Gary Randall =0)

Welcome!!! Your photos are amazing!
  2. S

Northern Lights

I have some shots of the northern lights from earlier this month....only a green glow but i'll have to post some.
  3. S

Alki Lighthouse

Whats HDR?
  4. S

Cascades in October

Went on a 4 day backpacking trip in the north central cascades back in october, here are some photos from the trip. http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz219/Snowman5678/Cascades/
  5. S

A calm but busy Friday for many in Seattle...

how long of exposure did you do with this shot?
  6. S

Photographer Wanna be

Wow only 400!!! Thank you, just by your post i am sure this community is fantastic!!! Thank you very much bob, wise words for sure!
  7. S

Photographer Wanna be

Hello, my name is Matthew. Ive been interested in photography for years now and love taking pictures. Sadly i still only have a point and shoot type camera (Canon Powershot sx230 HS) I like to think all my pictures look great but im sure some really dont. Im glad to be apart of this community...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back