Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. A

NW Trek, 4/21

A few scenic shots
  2. A

NW Trek, 4/21

Some more shots They're a lot cuter when they're not on your roof!
  3. A

NW Trek, 4/21

Bob and I visited Northwest Trek on Saturday. The last shot looks like a composite, but it's not, there were two eagles.
  4. A

Nisqually NWR - Deb's Shots

Had fun trying to capture some shots of the flying seagull.
  5. A

Some more shots, a Great Blue Heron, a Sandpiper and Hooded Mergansers.
  6. A

I found a friend, I though he would be skittish and run, but he liked the photo shoot we had together.
  7. A

Visited the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge 2 weekends in a row. The first weekend I got one keeper shot. I took alot of photos and had setting wrong on my camera. Had to go back and try again. Did much better the second try. Was a bit colder the second weekend though. I said it was cold outside...
  8. A

NW Trek Bald Eagle

The classic profile shot
  9. A

NW Trek Bald Eagle

Northwest Trek, near Eatonville, WA, has some Bald Eagles on display. Unfortunately, they've been injured, and can't survive in the wild. They have a nice enclosure and if you're patient you can get nice photos.
  10. A

Jaguar...not the XK...

Not sure what the Jaguar is thinking... Maybe she's saying "Hey, what kind of lens is that?" Or, maybe she's saying "Want to join me for lunch?" Come to think of it, there are some advantages to that glass...
  11. A

Jaguar...not the XK...

Deb's Jaguar Shot No, Bob didn't buy me an XK either... But I did get a couple photo of the Jaguar at Woodland Park. How do they look? Doing what cats do best...
  12. A

Woodland Park Zoo Tigers

"Come on dear, it's time to wake up..." "No, I'm not done napping yet!"
  13. A

Woodland Park Zoo Tigers

I like how this shot looks fairly natural.
  14. A

Woodland Park Zoo Tigers

A few of my shots. I really like my new 300 mm lens, great for closeups.
  15. Sumatran Tiger

Sumatran Tiger

Sumatran Tiger at Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma, WA
  16. A

Greetings from sunny HOT Montana!

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing Montana through your eyes.
  17. A

Comment by 'AngelDeb' in media 'Water Drops'

Great shot! The details on the leaf and water drops are so crisp and sharp good eye for detail.
  18. A

a couple of birds to get the ball rolling...

Rocky, You have some great shots here! I also like that you did describe what type of birds they are. I did not have to go grab the field guide to see what they were. Curosity would have killed me I would have to look them up. Great job !
  19. A

Comment by 'AngelDeb' in media 'Seattle View'

What a great shot!!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back