Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. R

My 12 best from 2009

Hi all, Since I'm new you won't have seen any of these before, but here they are. My 12 favorites from 2009. :-) (In about 3 posts) This first shot is a bubble over my neighor's house, taken in the rain, as you can tell. I've been asked several times if that is photoshopped and it is...
  2. R

Hi from Eugene area

Hi, I'm new here and want to introduce myself. I'm an amateur photographer. I got a Nikon D40 about 18 months ago and love it. I'm really drawn to macros and enjoy highlighting things that most people would never notice. I look forward to learning more as I'm here. :-) Rach
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back