been getting tired of crispy sharp.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
I added a few lensbaby optics to my gear set. Here are some shot with the plastic optic.

4595717706_736910ac2f_o.jpg

4595732132_f0f1aa1c09_o.jpg

4590414691_0c8d75f168_o.jpg

Im with you! many we see these days are over processed and colors too vivid and sharpened to where it hurts the eyes. I love these!

You should experiment with using a plastic slurpee lid over the end of the lens. depending on what focal length you're at you can get interesting results. Focus too close and you see a clear octagonal shape (the straw hole), but focused very far away and you get a sharp center but blurred and whispy around the edges. It's kinda fun.

You should experiment with using a plastic slurpee lid over the end of the lens. depending on what focal length you're at you can get interesting results. Focus too close and you see a clear octagonal shape (the straw hole), but focused very far away and you get a sharp center but blurred and whispy around the edges. It's kinda fun.
That sounds like fun, I'll have to try that. A LensSlurpy, Hmm I wonder if it has marketing potential :)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back