First Stab at Dog Agility Photography

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Sassy, scroll back, I posted a link to my schedule, you can find out when one is in Ridgefield ... one there in March sometime
and one in Canby next weekend

thanks Nina, I heard there was one this weekend up at Clark County Fairgrounds but haven't been able to find anything about it.

These are great...excellent all around....those doggie expression made me giggle, especially of the one scootin' it out of the tube...

It looks like Nampa, Idaho has a very active club. I may have to go try it out closer to home first. I may need a faster lens then f5.6 though.

Great action shots. I'm guessing you were at the max for your lens. I think a tighter crop on most of those would show off the dog and his/her expression. I pulled a couple in and looked at them blown up a bit more and they were pretty good, and "yes" there was more grain and softer. I liked all of them. Looks like fun stuff.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back