Gasworks

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
there've been a couple of posts recently featuring Seattle's Gasworks Park, a former coal gasification plant on the shore of Lake Union. I haven't been there in a couple of years, but last time i went, i got a few pics of the place. i chose a cloudy day, trying for a look somewhere between steam-punk and Frankenstein, with perhaps a bit of "Blade Runner" thrown in... what do ya think? did i get it? :D

5D, 24-135 @ 99mm, 3 frames at 1/25, 1/60, and 1/200, @ f/14, blended in Photomatix

Gasworkssm.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back