Greetings from sunny HOT Montana!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

montanagypz

It's a balmy 100 right now....so funny, because all my old buddies from California think it snows all the time in Montana!!! :) My hubby and I own a small farm about 50 miles from Canada...and it does snow here for sure, but we actually are blessed with all four seasons (as most of you already know).

I grew up in California (not my fault :) and have lived much of my adult life in the beautiful northwest!!!! Oregon for 11 years and Montana for about 10. I can't imagine living anywhere else in the USA!!

I stumbled upon this wonderful site through Facebook and Arline Scott encouraged me to become active and post some photos she saw on my fb page...Thanks Arline!!!

So I am here to learn from all of you... photography is my passion...I rarely go a day without taking at least 100-300 photos...mostly around the farm capturing antics of the critters....but I also strive to for scenery shots of beautiful Montana as well. I don't have an awesome camera, just a nice little 12.1 mega Sony CyberShot, but it sure beats my old 35mm!!! With the freedom of digital, you don't have to buy rolls, take them in and wait a week only to discover your perfect shots were, well....not so perfect!!

I enjoy snapping photos, even our five dogs and multiple cats see me coming and close their eyes when the red light starts flashing!!! So, I guess you can say, I overdo it from time to time!!!

I enjoy all your awesome photos and look forward to knowing you all more and contributing to this great forum!!! Karen

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back