Greetings from Vancouver, WA

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Soggy When Wet

Hi all, new here. I've enjoyed my Nikon D70 so much I think I wore it out. I have a D90 now and am experimenting with it. Love the idea of getting to know local NW folks and where they go to take pictures. I enjoy hiking and the out of doors. I play mostly with Photoshop Elements 6 and Lightroom
(I am currently evaluating LR3 Beta)

Regards,

Frank

Here's a shot I took today in Olympia

StateCapitalweb1117.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful shot of the Capitol. You must have been there between storms. There was only about a half hour of sunlight 20 mins south of there in Rochester.

Thanks for the welcome, and yes the timing was perfect because the rest of the day was pretty much my screen name. I went to the Mima Mounds on the way back to Vancouver. Interesting area you live in.

Welcome to PNW Frank! :)

I love the leaves on the ground. They add so much.

Nice shot Soggy! Great fall composition at the capitol building. Must not have been as windy in Oly as it has been down here in S.W. Washington the last couple of days. Not many trees here have that many leaves left now.

Welcome to the forum neighbor.

Nice shot. Amazing how late the trees turned this year...

Thanks, Bob. I hope to get a few more changes at the fall color before the leaves are all down.

Welcome to PNW Frank! :)

I love the leaves on the ground. They add so much.

Appreciate the welcome, Leia. PNW looks like a fun group of folks!

Nice shot Soggy! Great fall composition at the capitol building. Must not have been as windy in Oly as it has been down here in S.W. Washington the last couple of days. Not many trees here have that many leaves left now.

Welcome to the forum neighbor.

Thanks, Rascal. And thanks for pointing this forum out to me!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back