Hello from Renton

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

RubiconS4

Hi, my name is Young. I'm more of a weekend photographer. Too busy with full time IT work and other hobbies. I did have a few photos in a PD K9 calendar last year. Right now I'm just having fun with it. I've been enjoying everyone's photos and sharing of knowledge in this site.

Young

Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad you found us, and looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Yours too Brian...
Bean is actually my GSP's (dog's) name..
and she does ROCK

OK, I know what a GPS is, but not a GSP, so can you help me out on that one? (I'm guessing Nina knows the answer...) As for me, fortunately I can still photograph dogs without having to know all the breeds.

Let's see... Great Springer Pomeranian? Nah, probably not... (Arline has one of those by the way!)

German Shorthair Pointer....but that was a good guess

D'oh! I should have guessed that one... My grandfather had one for years, with the very un-original name of "spot", since, well, he had a large brown spot, as they typically do.

Even though he had the dog professionally trained as a hunting dog, and used it extensively for that, for some reason I think he always just called it a "German Shorthair" but left off the "Pointer" part.

Arline ? has a Great Springer Pomeranian ? Or a pointer ? ☺

Great Springer Pomeranian. :) Yes, I know there is no such thing, I made up the breed, but if you met this little guy you'd say the name fits. He jumps like mad and twirls around in circles when he's excited.

Romeo will be glad to know you are all talking about him... As a matter of fact, he is showing his Great Springer Pomeranian side now since I am looking at him...

And Robert has the Rubicon... All kinds of shared traits here.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back