Hello Oregon

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JGAdams

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and I notice people place photos out there, kinda obvious for a photo forum. Anyhow, I moved here in April this year from Wisconsin. So let's see if I have a few local shots I can share with you. View attachment 4176
Natural Bridge along HWY 62, Rogue River
View attachment 4177
Wood House at Sunset, HWY 62, Eagle Point
View attachment 4178
4 month old Bengal Tiger, Cute!!!
View attachment 4179
Sunset at Sunset Bay State Park

I sized these down to 1500 pixels and they seem huge to me. Are they ok, or do I need to go smaller?

Criticism is quite welcome... I hope they're ok.

Great shots. I especially love the first shot of the Rogue. I'm a sucker for soft water, and I love this exposure. Well done!
I'm new to this forum here as well, but from my limited experience, 900/600ish pixel size has worked well for me. I've been able to fit horizontal images on a full screen this way.
Cheers, welcome, and thanks for posting. I'm looking forward to seeing more!
-Tobiah

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back