Hi from Victoria BC

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Espeenut

Hello everyone,

...this is actually the second time I signed up on this forum, I hadn't been active for literally ages so I guess a membership lapses if not active over an extended period of time. Many of you already "know" me from other forums, as I always use the same 'handle' of Espeenut or trainchaser...
...my love is railroad photography but I also shoot a lot of landscape and seascape work. I shoot weddings for a living...
...I've got so many railroad related photographs and seascapes that really need to get out there, this site really looks nice and you guys don't shoot each other down in flames all the time, so I'll start posting some of my work and enjoy looking at yours...

cheers,

Lorne Miller

Last edited:
welcome to the board
I'm originally from north of you (Comox), but now live in Portland :)
I shoot almost everything LOL

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back