Reecent Eugene "Stuff"

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

HoedadKid

These were all taken last night. I just got my 20-35mm back from repair, and was really exited to go out and go crazy!

The first is an HDR of a Christmas lit property on top of Chambers Street.

The second and third were taken at about midnight, as I have been all jazzed up for the Civil War game today.
The specs on these two-
Canon 20-35mm ultra wide angle- 30''(really), f5.6, ISO 100-

Happy Holidays,
Peace and love-
Tobiah
GO DUCKS!!!!!

Life sucks when you are a PSU Viking. Then again, I can freely move between camps. I always love an underdog. Not to say the Beavers were underdogs . . . okay, yes they were.

Lol. Well, football might not be PSU's strength, but PDX is a very beautiful city. As far as the Beavs, this is the most likable team in history I think. Good coach, good guys, respectful all around. This is the Ducks year though!!! The Beavs 'ell get theirs someday... maybe ;) MUAHAHAHA!!!

Back to the photos. What I like about the stadium shots is the little bit of fog. The fog tends to diffuse the light, creating more ambient light so the stadium is not lit just by the lamps.

Thanks. That's exactly why I went over there. I thought the fog would help diffuse and smooth everything out. Fun to do. I wanna do some more!!!

Life sucks when you are a PSU Viking. Then again, I can freely move between camps. I always love an underdog. Not to say the Beavers were underdogs . . . okay, yes they were.

LMAO I'm a Viking also Janice, but I'm also a Texan and root for the UofT Longhorns LOL.

Here are a few more in the spirit of X-mas and the almost national champions...

The pics of my girls are from this afternoon while we were out cutting our X-mas tree.

critiques always welcome.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back