Repossess

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Ben Moak

For those of you that don't know, their is a concert put on twice a year by the church of living water, general attendance is somewhere around 2k plus. I was lucky enough to get asked by the tech director at LW to go and shoot there and these are some of the shots.

p4pb7250033.jpg

p4pb7250034.jpg

p4pb7250031.jpg

p4pb7250028.jpg

Number 1 has some potential, but focus seems off, and he seems kind of bored because he's tuning rather than playing his heart out.
I think the second one is by far the best shot. Focus and color are great, and everyone is engaged.
The third one could go either way, I wish the focus was on the band, but I know getting the crowd is important. The lighting and the headband things are great.
The last one only made me think that the guy on stage is mad about something and the crowd is leaving. It would be a good shot if the lights and the crowd was like the previous one.
I've shot at a few concerts and I know it is tough, so keep it up and thanks for sharing!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back