Some random urban-ish images :-)

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Digital Latte

Rob and Tracy
Messing around with some images, trying some new post processing stuff, how do these work?
9e07a53c.jpg

82f0698d.jpg

969ec29c.jpg

Last edited:
I like the processing on all three as photo illustrations. One and three have a cool solarized look. I used to accomplish that in the darkroom when processing b&w.

There is something about number two. The shadow under the front passenger side tire does not make sense to me and the shadow under the back tires looks like it has been processed out. In the end the truck looks almost pasted in.

I like the processing on all three as photo illustrations. One and three have a cool solarized look. I used to accomplish that in the darkroom when processing b&w.

There is something about number two. The shadow under the front passenger side tire does not make sense to me and the shadow under the back tires looks like it has been processed out. In the end the truck looks almost pasted in.

that's funny :D, that is one area of the image that I didn't mess with much hahaha.... That picture is pushed very hard in PS

that's funny :D, that is one area of the image that I didn't mess with much hahaha.... That picture is pushed very hard in PS

I think it's that pushing that took some the shadow out from the back of the truck and the front tire shadow is probably the way the light was really cast. I think sometimes when an image is really pushed like this one you have even more reason to look at it with an artist's eye and take some artistic license to make it just a bit more believable.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back