Sunrise 8/13/2011

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ront

It was beautiful! Thanks for looking.

Ron

DSC9545-X2.jpg

DSC9549-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Like Janice said, great colors. I think you cropped a bit too much off of #2, i would crop just above the white fence in #1, to really get a great silhouette look on the trees.

Oh Ron these are gorgeous!!! Love the first one with the lighting off the fence and how it swoops the eye straight too the sun!! I guess it pays to get up before the early bird.

Christina, I am rarely up this early, unless it is to go to work... And then I don't have a lot of time for pictures:(.

ProduceKid17, I probably should not have even posted pic #2! I have not cropped this one at all and the horizon is not in an ideal location!!

Thanks, Ron

I like the second one OK. My eyes follow the clouds down to the sun and along the ridge where the blue hills peaks up and the tree line. Plus there's some interesting clouds around the sun. It may not win an award but it's nice.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back