Urban Autumn CC's and Random Thoughts OK

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

Thought the lighting around my town looked really lovely last night so I decided to get some shots of Autumn in a more "concrete" sort of way. I like the contrast of nature against pavement etc...so I will probably be expanding on this idea.

UrbanAutumn11007ps.jpg

UrbanAutumn11012ps.jpg

UrbanAutumn11029ps.jpg

UrbanAutumn11032ps.jpg

Random thoughts: What did you think of the World Series? and I am thinking of buying a new Corvette...hows that? LOL

Random thought: New rule..Random thought must be paired with a CC ;) Oh and we are having Tacos and I'm a football fan :)

But seriously folks,

#3 (the single leaf stuck in the fence) really caught my eye. Nice find, and an excellent capture. Well done.

Go Boise State and Kellen Moore. And the cc is.....I like the simplicity of #1. The leaf looks like a crab walking across sand sort of.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back