Recent content by Chari

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. C

Funtographer here!

Yay yay yay I found it and don't know what to do with it.....::D I read instructions somewhere about the uploads but I read like Evelyn Wood cept never remember what I read ....lol Thanks for telling me about it. I am always up for photo taking :-)
  2. C

Who...

[http://www.flickr.com/photos/chari_ansary_photography/6283333321/in/photostream[/IMG]
  3. C

Funtographer here!

Morning! I posted on FB but am a little confused as to how or if these two link together. So figured I'd say hi again. HI!:)
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back