Recent content by Dale99

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. D

Visiting area, looking for locations.

How much time does a loop around Rainier take?
  2. D

I think I'm only going to have a day to do Washington, and a day in Oregon, then onto the time with the people I am going to visit with. What time is sunsets in your area? Its about 8:30 for where I am here :D
  3. D

Janice, did I draw over the route your talking about on this screenshot?
  4. D

Thanks for the tips. I think I am still crop sensor, but I do have a 17mm.
  5. D

Yes, Multnomah is on my list. Speaking of that one, I cant see on google earth if that needs to be a morning or evening shoot?
  6. D

I am from another part of the country and will be visiting Oregon/Washington next week. I was wondering what along I-5 would be neat places to see/visit. I will likely be going into the space needle, but other then that, I have no clue. I like waterfalls if there are any easy to get to along...
  7. D

Newb again

Another Newbie here. I was sent here by Nina Sage. Anyway, I dont live in the great nw, I live in Arkansas. But I am visiting Oregon/Washington in a week, so I came here to get some location help. As well, I have been looking for a nice photo forum that has nothing to do with the a-holish...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back