Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. jelinek415

Can we say Snow in Jan?!

Awesome photo!! Really nice!
  2. jelinek415

Whatcom County Snow

Last night the snow was coming down pretty hard so my boyfriend and I went and drove around last night taking photos and doing donuts in his truck. Was great. Here are some photos that I took. Snow is hard to take photos of....any tips?
  3. jelinek415

Can we say Snow in Jan?!

So I was just wondering if anyone was taking photos of the snow since the first fall. We have been getting tons in Whatcom county. Just got some photos recently, but wanted to see some of yours....
  4. jelinek415

Friday the 13th

That is does, especially at the goodwill. =) No prob! Can't wait to be able to find good spot in Whatcom county where I can get fab shots like that.
  5. jelinek415

Friday the 13th

Those are nice shots! =) Sounds like the 13th gave you a great time of taking photos. Jealous! I just worked and had the crazies come out and shop....haha. Once again, fabulous shots.
  6. jelinek415

Birchbay

Here are some photos that I took at the beach today; trying to work on my photography as far as birds flying and water since that was all I had in front of me....haha. Enjoy!
  7. jelinek415

Mt. Hood Sunrise 1/02/2012

Great photos, the colors are awesome!
  8. jelinek415

Does anyone meet up and take photos?

Happy Holidays to all! =) Hope that everyone is staying warm in this very chilling weather this week. Any who.....was just wondering if anyone met up and took photos of the area where they lived at?
  9. jelinek415

Horses

Thanks for the tips as usual! =)
  10. jelinek415

Horses

I took some photos of two different horses, this is another area that I want to get good at....as far as taking photos. Thanks again for viewing and always comments are welcome.
  11. jelinek415

PNWphotos Seattle Photo Map on Flickr

Does anyone know of good photo places in Whatcom County???
  12. jelinek415

Photographer in training....newbie! =)

Thanks very much for you help.
  13. jelinek415

Thanks very much. When can we start posting pics or should I say how.....
  14. jelinek415

Hello all! My name is Donna. I live in bellingham, wa! =) I have always been into photography and recently just purchased a Nikon 5100; love love love it! =) Just got back from a Vegas trip with my boyfriend and took over 500 photos with it! I am hoping to let everyone see some photos of mine...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back