Friday the 13th

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
We've had some phenomenal sunrises and sunsets and I've been cursing my bad luck. Today my luck changed.

First shot of the day.

6691365367_7783ee1262_b.jpg

Then I looked to the southeast and look what I saw.

6690288097_7bc3c77634_b.jpg

But my luck did not end there. I had to get a letter to the post office so I had a hunch to bring my camera but not before I made a quick dash to where I took my first shots this morning.

6693001501_78c41921bf_b.jpg

The light just kept getting better and better, but I had to get to the post office before it closed. I mailed my letter and then left hoping I could catch the last rays before the sun went down. All the time cursing the traffic. I missed the very best light but I won't complain. I caught the last bit of light.

6693059521_e5e2ba79cf_b.jpg

I think Friday the 13th was my lucky day.
6693059623_ea81628f60_b.jpg

Wow, very nice! They're all great, but I really love the starbust in the second one.

Thanks Bob. Seriously, I have been cursing the fact that every one of the sunsets I had been in my car and the sunrises I had caught just a little too late to get away from the trees behind my apartment. Today was my lucky day. Should have bought a lottery ticket :)

Those are nice shots! =) Sounds like the 13th gave you a great time of taking photos. Jealous! I just worked and had the crazies come out and shop....haha. Once again, fabulous shots.

Those are nice shots! =) Sounds like the 13th gave you a great time of taking photos. Jealous! I just worked and had the crazies come out and shop....haha. Once again, fabulous shots.

Thank you.
Work is a good thing :) Crazies add variety :rolleyes:

Thanks again.

Oh my... I just love the colors and light on the third shot. So peaceful and serene. Great shots!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back