Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Deka

Coopers Hawk Nest

I had to chuckle at #5. Nice sot!
  2. Deka

Coopers Hawk cont

Lovely set of shots!
  3. Deka

The spring visitor - Townsend's Warbler

Same here. Maybe I've never seen them because I'm usually at work. ;>) This year, I'm working from home so I get to take my breaks in the back yard.
  4. Deka

Thank you Terry!
  5. Deka

Day time visitor

In the back yard yesterday.
  6. Deka

From on high!

Osprey checking out the fishing opportunities.
  7. Deka

They are flighty little things. I didn't think he would ever come out of the tree so I could get a shot.
  8. Pushing water and making waves

Pushing water and making waves

Surf Scooter
  9. Is this my best side?

Is this my best side?

Belted Kingfisher
  10. Dinner is served!

Dinner is served!

Looks tasty!
  11. Common Merganser hen

Common Merganser hen

Doing the shake out!
  12. Trumpeter Swan and friends

Trumpeter Swan and friends

Such elegance!
  13. GBH

GBH

Silhouette shot.
  14. Singing pretty!

Singing pretty!

Dark-eyed Junco
  15. Bad feather day!

Bad feather day!

Stellar's Jay on a windy day.
  16. Deka

Taken in the back yard.
  17. Deka

Juvenile Belted Kingfisher

My favorite shot of a Belted Kingfisher. Taken at Ridgefield Wildlife Refuge.
  18. Deka

A local visitor last winter

Thank you kind Sir! I've got a few that are worthy of posting. Thank you for the welcome back!
  19. Deka

RJ, yes just the one last winter. I'm hoping that it brings back a mate this winter. It was only around for 2 1/2 months. It was such a spectacular site to see!
  20. Deka

A Trumpeter Swan selected a local pond to call home for a couple of months last winter. Such a beautiful bird.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back