Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. amcgann

Haystack Rock

Darn haze, I would really appreciate some sun this spring! I'm solar powered ya know! :) I bet the drive was nice though.
  2. amcgann

The Brothers from Phinney Ridge

A little HDR in the fall and that shot would sing Rocky!
  3. amcgann

What are these? Sheep? Goats?

They sure are cute!
  4. amcgann

Seattle Fireworks - Where to shoot?

Ha! Scott I didn't realize who you were till I saw your web address on your photo. Nice to see you here too! Nice shot! :)
  5. amcgann

Miss me?!

Denise Daaaahling! So nice to have you here! ;)
  6. amcgann

First dslr

Welcome to the group John!
  7. amcgann

Bad weather?

Lovely! Looks like a painting!
  8. amcgann

Hello, My name is Kirk and I'm a Photography junky!

Welcome to the group! Nice stuff there! ;)
  9. amcgann

Winter Hummers from this afternoon

Ooooh! I love that last one...the first one shows some pretty good detail in his puffy feathers. Lovely! I felt so bad for my hummers, they kept coming to the feeder and their food was frozen. I kept meaning to bring it in and make more, but the days got away from me.
  10. amcgann

hello my name is Mary

Welcome to the group Mary! :)
  11. amcgann

hello my name is penny i from moseslake Wa

Hi Penny! Welcome to the group!
  12. amcgann

Get 'em while they're hot!

Lovely color! I dig the 3rd one, everything about it sings! ;)
  13. amcgann

Colorful ringnecks

I'll tell ya Jake...the DO! I have on in my living room! :D Nice captures! I can remember when I was little, my Grammy had a few that would frequent her back yard. She rung us up one afternoon, me, my brother and my Dad all loaded up the 2 rifles and headed over to "get 'em". We parked...
  14. amcgann

Cute Corgi

Very cute!
  15. amcgann

My Dash-a-Boy

Thanks Chito. He's my little AKC reject. His fur was not long and silky so I got him at a bargain basement price. I won, I got all the benefits of this fantastic breed without all that hair to worry about. His tag says 'Got Cookies?', and this is the look you get when you ask him. I love my...
  16. amcgann

My Dash-a-Boy

Inspired by all the cute woofers I've seen Nina post....I pulled this one outta archive. I shot this about 2 months ago when I was setting up for a 12 month old's shoot. Dash wouldn't get off my backdrop. My friend helped me get him to sit still...as he won't for more than a second. I never...
  17. amcgann

Hello from the Oregon Coast!

Welcome! :D
  18. amcgann

Greetings From Ferndale!

Welcome! I'm new too! :)
  19. amcgann

Hello from Renton!

I know right where that is! Right on! Douglas, are you from Renton as well?
  20. amcgann

just a fallen leaf on a rock...

Pretty Rocky! As usual! ;)
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back